- Central Alabama Pride - June 11 - Celebrating 43 Years, the 2022 Pride Parade and Pridefest will begin at 8pm.
- Anchorage Pride - June 20 - Parade and Pride Festival activities are scheduled to return for 2022.
- Phoenix Pride Rainbows Festival - April 30-May 1 - The annual Rainbows Festival & Street Fair is a celebration of the diversity of the LGBTQ+ community. The event is located in historic Heritage Square Park in Downtown Phoenix. Each year, the Rainbows Festival draws a crowd of over 25,000 friends, families, and allies. Rainbows Festival is the 2nd largest LGBTQ+ event in the state of Arizona, only 2nd to the Phoenix Pride Festival.
- Phoenix Pride - October 15-16
- Central Arkansas Pride - Little Rock - October - Details soon!
- GayDays Anaheim - September 16-18 - Like the Orlando event, Gay Days Anaheim is a "mix in," meaning gay people and straight people mingle together; the park is open to the general public so that our chosen families are mixing with the families of the other guests. Also like Orlando's Gay Day, we wear RED shirts to identify one another and show our numbers.
- Long Beach Pride - July 8-10 - The third largest Pride festival and parade in California, we celebrate the LGBTQ+ community with a focus on inclusion, and work to educate the wider community that diversity builds a stronger and healthier society.
- LA Pride - June 10-12 - LA Pride 2022 will be June 10-12, and is currently planned to include an in-person parade and a music event. After two years without an in-person festival or parade due to COVID-19, Christopher Street West Association (CSW), the organizers of LA Pride for over 50 years, hopes 2022 will be a welcome return to the traditional celebrations that LA’s LGBTQ+ community knows and loves. Additional LA Pride programming will be announced at later dates.
- San Diego Pride - July 9-17 - Our annual celebrations bring together hundreds of thousands of people who converge around LGBTQ arts and culture with clear social justice messages and access to direct services. At our Pride Festival and within our year-round programming, you will find diverse LGBTQ singers, musicians, dancers, DJs, drag performers, poets, authors, painters, photographers, and sculptors whose craft helps us feel seen, heard, and transcends us to joy. Similarly, you will find access to sobriety support, HIV and STI testing, vaccine access, voter registration, LGBTQ competent health care and senior services, LGBTQ advocacy and direct service organization whose efforts help us to heal, build power, and pursue justice.
- San Francisco Pride - June 25-26 - With over 200 parade contingents and exhibitors, and more than twenty community-run stages and venues, the San Francisco Pride Celebration and Parade is the largest gathering of the LGBT community and allies in the nation. Celebrations begin on a Saturday in Civic Center Plaza in downtown San Francisco the last full weekend of June each year. The Parade, which takes place the Sunday morning of the event, kicks off from Beale Street along Market and ends at Market and 8th St. in the heart of downtown San Francisco.
- Silicon Valley Pride - August 27-28 - more to come!
- Palm Spring White Party Weekend - April 29-May 1 - The Palm Springs event dates of October 29th to November 1st 2021, Halloween festival are being postponed to April 29 – May 1, 2022 for White Party Palm Springs where the GLOBAL community will come together like never before for a weekend of epic proportions! In keeping with that spirit and moving forward into a new era for White Party GLOBAL, any previously purchased tickets will be honored for the return to April’s 2022 or 2023 parties in Palm Springs. This policy will also pertain to any of the next two years of the White Party Global parties in Puerto Vallarta.
- Denver Pride - June 25-26 - Denver PrideFest features a two-day festival that draws visitors from throughout the state of Colorado and the Rocky Mountain region. Estimated attendance in 2019 exceeded 525,000 for the celebration of the 50th anniversary of Stonewall! The weekend kicks off with the Pride 5K on Saturday, June 25, followed by the two-day Denver PrideFest at Civic Center Park. The Fest includes over 250 exhibitors, 30 food & beverage vendors, and live performances all weekend long. Sunday begins at 9:30 am with colorful floats, marchers, music, and much more at the annual Coors Light PrideFest Parade. Over 100,000 cheering guests will line 14 blocks of Colfax Avenue from Cheesman Park to Civic Center, where the celebrations continue at day two of Denver PrideFest.
- Connecticut Pride - more to come!
- Delaware Pride - June 4 - Join us as we celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Delaware Pride on June 4, 2022 in Dover, DE. Join the Delaware LGBT community in celebration by being part of the Delaware Pride Parade. The event is intended as a time of celebration and visibility for the LGBT community and those that support and love us.
- Come Out With Pride Orlando - October 15 - Lake Eola Park - more to come!
- GayDays Orlando - May 31-June 6 - Avanti Palms Resort & Conference Center
- Key West Pride - June 1-5 - Celebrate PRIDE on a tropical island legendary for its laid back style and accepting atmosphere.
- Miami Beach Pride - April 1-10 - Miami Beach Pride is a multi-day celebration of arts and culture including an incredible 2-day Festival and Parade, featuring special events, family-friendly community activations, social mixers and world-class entertainment. MBP is the leading LGBTQ+ cultural arts organization in South Florida regularly attracting 170K + attendees.
- One Magical Weekend Orlando - June 2-6 - It's the 30th Red Shirt Pride Day at One Magical Weekend at the Walt Disney World Resort! Grab your friends and enjoy the fabulous Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort. Friday June 3rd is RIPTIDE at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Waterpark with international DJ's Oscar and Edgar Velazquez! Party at Red Vol V Varsity at House of Blues at Disney Springs and let your hair down at the WIG PARTY at the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort!
- Sarasota Pride - October 22 - more to come!
- Stonewall Wilton Manors Pride - June 17-18 - The Stonewall Pride Parade and Street Festival typically attracts 35,000 spectators and has a direct economic impact of more than a million dollars for the City of Wilton Manors, according to an independent study. Stonewall Pride celebrates the historic Stonewall Riots and the start of the LGBT+ human rights movement and how it has shaped our community.
- Tampa Pride - March 26 - The 7th annual Tampa Pride Diversity Parade will be on March 26, 2022 in historic Ybor City, also known as the GaYBOR District. This has become a historical and annual spring event when Florida weather is most enjoyable! Once again the parade will wind its way east from the corner of Nuccio Parkway and E 7th Avenue, down E 7th Avenue to N 20th Street where it will turn north to disperse.
- Augusta Pride - June 24 - The Primary Mission of Augusta Pride is to promote visibility and pride and to provide cultural unity and diversity education for the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning and Ally (LGBTQA) communities of the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA). A Secondary Mission is to initiate and support efforts to raise awareness of HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases in the LGBTQA community of the CSRA and to contribute to efforts to provide resources in support of those living with HIV.
- Atlanta Pride - Dates To Come!
- Honolulu Pride - October 15 - The Hawai'i LGBT Legacy Foundation produces Honolulu Pride, hosts the LGBTQ+ Center Honolulu, and creates educational programs that inform and empower Hawai'i's LGBTQIA+ community. We also provide financial and in-kind support to organizations addressing social, health, and economic inequalities in our communities.
- Boise Pride - Coming Soon!
- Chicago Pride In The Park - June 25 & 26 - Pride In The Park is an annual outdoor music festival held in Chicago's Grant Park featuring LGBTQ+ performers, artists, vendors and more.
- Northalsted Market Days - August 5-7 - The 40th Northalsted Market Days® is a weekend long live music street festival celebrating community in Chicago’s landmark Northalsted/Lakeview district. The 1/2 mile long festival features all-day lineups of live music on 6 stages, 250+ unique vendors, arts, crafts, food and drink, DJ’s and dancing, sponsor booths, and more!
- Springfield PrideFest - May 21 - Springfield PrideFest 2022 planning has begun! It is our hope to be “Back on the Streets” this year with a fun-filled, gayest day in Springfield.
- Fort Wayne Pride – July 22 & 23 - Will returning to both Headwaters Park East and West. This has allowed for an addition of a nonprofit resource fair, a second entertainment stage, and a better space for workshops and KidSpace area. The festival features live entertainment, vendors, a beer tent, food, workshops, tournaments/ trivia, KidSpace, and a fabulous time with the community. The Pride March will take place Saturday morning before the beginning of the festival.
- Spencer Pride – Oct 15 - The Spencer Pride Festival is the largest rural LGBTQ+ gathering in the state of Indiana. Spencer Pride attracts visitors from throughout the entire region.
- Pride Center of Terra Haute - June 4 - Hosting their first Pride Festival ever from 3pm-8pm (Rain Date Friday, June 10, 3pm-8pm). This is the first and only LGBTQIAP+ resource community center in Terre Haute, Indiana. Their first year theme is "Rooted In Pride".
- Iowa City Pride – June 18 - Iowa City Pride coordinates an annual Pride festival and related events throughout the year.
- Quad Cities Pride Festival – June 3 – Schweibert Riverfront Park
- Lexington Pride Festival – June 25 - The Lexington Pride Festival is a community celebration to empower and bring awareness to the intersectional lives of LGBTQIA+ Kentuckians. The event means something different to everyone, but there are some common themes we hear when we ask what it means to attendees. Belonging. Freedom. Safety. Acceptance. Love.
- Baton Rouge Pride – June 25 - Living Out Proud is all about expressing pride in who you are, inside and out. Previous generations of LGBTQ+ individuals have paved and braved many roads for us, making our lives easier in many ways - but there is still a lot of work to be done. This is an homage to them - the courageous ones that came before, fighting for not just theirs but our own equality. They made their voices heard and have taught us and future generations that we are all important. We must honor their legacy and carry their voices forward into the future.
- Southern Decadence – Sep 1-5 – One of the biggest gay parties of the summer. Details soon.
- Pride Portland - TBA
- Annapolis Pride – June 4 - Annapolis Pride celebrates the LGBTQ+ community, engaging local residents, businesses and groups to unite in welcoming and embracing diversity in Annapolis.
- Baltimore Pride – June 20-26 – Baltimore Pride culminates with a Parade on June 25th followed by a Block Party on Charles Street. June 26th is Pride In The Park at Druid Hill Park, perfect for families.
- Salisbury Pride – June 25 - In 2022, we honor the achievements we have made thus far while looking forward to a brighter and better future! The Inaugural Salisbury Pride Parade and Festival includes entertainment, vendor booths, exhibits, food, and more. The first in the region, Salisbury Pride seeks to promote visibility and positive images of the LGBTQIA+ communities of the Eastern Shore. Salisbury is a diverse, eclectic city, and our hopes for Salisbury Pride Parade 2022 are to build alliances that work towards our mutual goals as a community. Salisbury Pride Parade 2022 has something for everyone!
- Boston Pride – Currently Unknown
- Provincetown Pride – June 3-5 – Express yourself and celebrate the full spectrum of our community with a rally at Town Hall, queer comedy, parties + more.
- Ferndale Pride – June 4 - Ferndale Pride strives to recognize and promote pride for the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, asexual, intersex and ally communities, working with residents, businesses, community groups, and all segments of the community to welcome and promote the celebration of diversity!
- Grand Rapids Pride Festival – June 18 - On June 21, 1988, the first Pride Celebration was held at the Monroe Amphitheater in downtown Grand Rapids. Over the last 34 years, it has now grown into one of the largest one-day events in Grand Rapids. Grand Rapids Pride Festival is an event that brings LGBTQ community members, LGBTQ businesses, allies, and organizations together to celebrate diversity, inclusion, and celebrating who you are Proud To Be! Going into its 34th year in 2022, Grand Rapids Pride Festival is working to create a safe, open, and inclusive environment for Grand Rapids community members to celebrate who they are!
- Motor City Pride – June 11 & 12 - Motor City Pride is Michigan's largest pride celebration with over 40,000 participants in our pride events. We are an entirely volunteer run organization with a mission of spreading awareness thru pride.
- Up North Pride (Traverse City) – Sep 28-Oct 2 - We envision a community where 2SLGBTQIA+ members are visible, celebrated, and supported in all aspects of life.
- East Central Minnesota Pride – June 4 - If you’d like to be involved in planning the 2022 East Central Minnesota Pride, please contact a Board Member below to let us know. Planning is underway. This will be our 17th Pride in the region; it’s sure to be our biggest and best celebration yet. We wholeheartedly welcome your involvement!
- Twin Cities Pride – June 25 & 26 - Our mission is to empower every LGBTQ+ person to live as their true self. We envision a future where all LGBTQ+ people are valued and celebrated for who they are.
- MS Capital City Pride – June 25 – Close out Pride Month 2022 with a bash. Meet them on Duling Street in Jackson for our second Pride Month Block Party.
- Mid-Missouri Pride Fest – Sep 24 & 25 – Mid-Missouri Pride Fest has proudly been part of the local LGBTQIA+ community for more than 18 years! Held at Rose Music Hall in Columbia, MO, we are proud to offer an entire weekend of events including a street fair from 12-6, live music performances until 10pm, drag showcases and plenty of food & drink for the family!
- Pride STL – June 25 & 26 - PrideSTL is thrilled to bring our community Together Again. The theme for PrideFest 2022 depicts our excitement to bring PrideFest back to our traditional home in Downtown St. Louis after a two-year hiatus.
- Big Sky Pride – July 11-17 – TBA!
- Star City Pride – June 17 & 18 - Star City Pride is a non-profit (501c3) organization founded in 2006. This all-volunteer, community-based LGBTQIA+ Pride organization is located in Lincoln, Nebraska. Our mission is to educate the community and raise awareness of the continued struggle for LGBTQIA+ rights. We are responsible for organizing and executing Lincoln's Annual Star City Pride Festival and Parade. We achieve this by hosting several fun educational fundraising events, by partnering with local businesses and supporters.
- Henderson Pride Fest – June 10 - The Pride Parade will be held on Friday, June 10, 2022, starting at 7:00pm After the end of the parade, there will be a dance party and concert celebration on the Main Stage at City Hall Plaza.
- Las Vegas Pride – Oct 7 & 8 - Join us in downtown Las Vegas for the most glamorous, glittering spectacle ever created by the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender community of Southern Nevada, the annual Las Vegas PRIDE Night Parade! The Parade Main Stage is located at the intersection of 4th Street & Bridger Avenue in Downtown Las Vegas. There will be beverage stations, food trucks, and exhibitors at the Block Party on 4th Street.
- Northern Nevada Pride (Reno) – July 23 - Following the CommUNITY Pride Parade is the Pride Festival. This is the event for the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Community, plus Our Friends to celebrate and come together in PRIDE!
- White Mountains Pride – June 25 - White Mountains Pride is a dedicated group of volunteers from local towns and businesses with a mission of bringing celebration, education, empowerment, acceptance and inclusion to all lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) people, friends, and family in the region.
- Queen City Pride (Manchester) – June 18 - Queen City Pride’s mission is to celebrate, unify and promote the LGBTQ+ community of New Hampshire through social engagement, public awareness, educational campaigns, and events.
- Jersey City Pride – Aug 27 - The 21st Anniversary Jersey City LGBTQ+ Pride Festival is 22 consecutive years strong celebrating the diversity of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transexual, queer, intersex, and asexual communities and allies of Hudson County and the New York City Metropolitan area. Previous years the official estimate of attendance at the festival was 20,000 people.
- Morris County Pride – June 25 - Morris County Pride, presented by EDGE NJ, produces entertainment-based events in Morris County as a platform for visibility, acceptance, inclusion, education, and resources for the LGBTQI+ community.
- New Jersey Pride – Sept 11 - Our mission is to promote equality, respect, and awareness of causes important, such as bullying and hunger, to the gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, trans-gender and questioning community of Southern New Jersey and surrounding areas.
- Jersey Pride (Asbury Park) – June 5 – Rescheduled from 10/10/21.
- Albuquerque Pride – June 9-11 - Albuquerque Pride is pleased to announce the 46th PrideFest celebrating the LGBTQ+ community in New Mexico. Featuring performances by Thea Austin (formerly of SNAP!) and Ebbie Akbar.
- Santa Fe Pride – June 25 - The Pride Drive Parade will start promptly at 11:30 am in the PERA Building parking lot just off Santa Fe Trail and Paseo de Peralta. All entrants are required to check in at 11:00 am. Only registered PRIDE Drive participants can participate although registration is open to everyone. PRIDE Santa Fe will provide two-car door magnets and a PRIDE flag to all registered participants
- Brooklyn Pride – June 11 - The parade kicks off on Saturday, June 11 at 7:30PM sharp from 5th Avenue at Lincoln Place.
- CNY Pride (Syracuse) – June 25
- Fire Island Bear Weekend – June 9-12 - Whether you're coming from another state or day tripping it from the city, The two jewels of Fire Island, The Pines and Cherry Grove are truly a gay paradise in our own back yard. Located just an hour and half from New York City.
- Harlem Pride – June 25 - Our mission is to empower Harlem’s SGL/LGBTQ community (which includes, family, friends, and allies) to improve its physical, mental, and economic health and wellness.
- Long Island Pride – June 12 - The LGBT Network’s annual Long Island Pride parade, concert, and festival will take place on Sunday, June 12th for the first time ever in the Village of Farmingdale. The 32-year flagship event for the LGBT Network will come back in full swing and 100% in-person. The Long Island Pride Parade, the first since the start of the pandemic, will bring thousands together for a celebration and display of community that hasn’t been seen in over two years. The 2022 Long Island Pride celebration will feature a parade, concert, and festival with thousands in attendance celebrating, dancing, and being more out and louder and prouder than ever before.
- New York City Pride – June 25 – Kim Petras will headline Pride Island at NYC Pride. NYC Pride announced the official theme for 2022, “Unapologetically Us,” as the kick-off to this year’s events and programming. As the world begins to emerge from a pandemic that gave society a full reset and forced everyone to reconsider and re-prioritize their lives,
- Buffalo Pride – June 5 - The Pride Parade is making a return! So, grab your best heels and get your floats ready for a celebration unlike any other. We’ll come together in the spirit of love and inclusivity to march with friends and allies for the “Homecoming” celebration we’ve all been waiting for.
- Charlotte Pride – Aug 20-21 – Charlotte Pride presents and collaborates on programs, projects, and activities, including the annual Charlotte Pride Festival and Parade, Charlotte Latinx Pride, Charlotte Trans Pride, Charlotte Women’s Pride, Charlotte Pride Interfaith Programs, and Reel Out Charlotte, The Queen City’s Annual LGBTQ Film Festival, among others. Since its founding in 2000, Charlotte Pride has expanded its year-round programming and partnerships to better connect community members with its mission, vision, and values. Charlotte Pride is now one of the largest LGBTQ Pride organizations in the American Southeast.
- Greensboro Pride – Sept 18 – Our mission is to improve the emotional and social wellbeing of LGBTQIA2+ individuals in Greensboro by promoting inclusivity and building resources, safe spaces, and social events.
- Raleigh Pride – June - Raleigh Pride is a month-long, city-wide celebration dedicated to highlighting diverse events that contribute to the texture of our LGBTQ+ community.
- Pride Winston-Salem – June 18 – Parade, Festival, Food Truck Rodeo
- Outer Banks Pridefest – Sept 16-18 - This is a 3-day gay pride festival, FULL of events and ALL INCLUSIVE for all LGBTQ folks and our supporters and friends!
- Dakota OutRight Capital Pride – June 18 – TBA
- PRIDE Fargo-Moorhead – Aug 11-14 - FM PRIDE unites and engages individuals and organizations to empower, educate and support the LGBTQ Community; and promotes a positive image in the Fargo-Moorhead area and throughout North Dakota through community activities and services that are open and inviting to everyone in the community, providing a safe environment in which individuals feel free to celebrate their relationships. Each year’s Pride celebrations draw attendees from throughout North Dakota, Minnesota, South Dakota, and stretching into Canada, as it claims it’s spot as one of the nation’s largest rural pride celebrations!
- Akron Pride Festival – Aug 27 – Downtown Akron Main Street
- Cincinnati Pride – June 25 – Sawyer Point
- Pride in the CLE – June 4 - For the first time since 2019, Pride in the CLE™ looks to celebrate once again in-person! Having had the largest Pride on record, with over 30,000 attendees at our last march and festival, we now look to celebrate in the expanse of Cleveland's historic Malls B & C!
- Stonewall Columbus Pride – June 17 & 18 - For 40 years Stonewall Columbus has served the Central Ohio community working to uplift LGBTQ+ identities. Stonewall’s annual PRIDE Festival and March serves as the organization’s largest annual fundraiser that secures the needed funds to support Stonewall’s community programs and annual operations.
- Toledo Pride – Aug 8 - TBA
- Tulsa Pride Festival – June 24-26 - The Tulsa Pride Parade is the annual LGBTQ+ Pride Parade in Tulsa. The Tulsa Pride Parade’s arrival at the Dennis R. Neill Equality Center kicks off our Celebration’s rocking evening of entertainment on the Main Stage.
- OKC Pridefest (Oklahama City) – June 24-26 - We’re here to celebrate our community in the heart of Downtown Oklahoma City. This three-day festival in Scissortail Park is filled with love, art, music, drag, vendors, and more! Join us in increasing awareness, celebrating one another, and taking care to ensure we all keep hope alive.
- Albany Pride – June 25 – TBA
- Eugene Pride – Aug 13 – A celebration of all that makes our community great, featuring: live entertainment, delicious food and drinks, community partners, local vendors, family activities, and more!
- Portland Pride – June 18 – The Portland Pride Waterfront Festival and Parade is the single, largest visibility opportunity for our region’s LGBTQ+ community organizations and businesses, where they can attract new supporters and clients, increase their volunteer base, and raise much needed funds.
- Bears At The Woods Pride – July 24-31 – Bear Week Returns to The Woods with lots of furry fun for everyone!
- Doylestown Pride Festival – June 12-19 – Doylestown welcomes the return of our Pride Festival on June 12 - 19th, 2022. With the goal of celebrating diverse sexual orientations and gender identities in the Doylestown community, a collection of local organizations and businesses came together to create this local tradition. The multi-day event will feature a series of Film Screenings, Drag Brunch, Pride Block Party, Music Day, and various pop-up events and celebrations throughout the community.
- Gettysburg Pride Festival – June 3-5 – We have many small businesses here in Gettysburg that are very supportive of LGBTQ+ and we encourage everyone who feels comfortable to visit Gettysburg to support our PRIDE SPONSORS that include many hotels, restaurants, bars, shops and more that will be flying their Pride rainbow flags for Gettysburg Pride!
- Lancaster Pride – June 18 – Lancaster Pride was created to celebrate LGBTQ+ individuals in Lancaster County. Over time, we have grown as a premier festival in Central PA with 5,000 (and growing) attendees each year!
- New Hope Celebrates PrideFest – May 20-22 – Our festival features a grand parade with over 700 participants, beginning in Lambertville, NJ and crossing over the Delaware River into New Hope, PA. We feature both local and national marching bands, floats and nonprofit organizations. The highlight of the parade is New Hope Celebrates’ very own 100ft. Rainbow Equality Flag in eight colors! The week-long festivities include special events, parties and educational activities, culminating with the parade and fair with Live Entertainment. Whether you come for a day or stay for the week, there is something for everyone!
- Philly Pride – June 2 – Philadelphia’s new organization PHL Pride Collective (PPC) has set June 3-5 for its first Pride weekend, which will include a march in place of the traditional parade. The date was scheduled to avoid conflict with other regional events, including the city’s Odunde Festival, the African American street market rooted in the traditions of Nigeria’s Yoruba people. Previously, Philly Pride and Odunde had been on the same day. During a two-day retreat this past October hosted by the QTBIPOC social justice organization GALAEI, PPC members decided to hold a march in June to pay homage to the Stonewall Riots and the legacy of Pride. GALAEI has partnered with PPC for its first year of operation to provide a physical location and administrative support for the collective’s planning initiatives.
- Reading Pride – July 17 – Performing: OneUp Duo, Ada Vox, Bria & Chrissy, Jeannie Sol. Featuring local acts and drag queens throughout the day. Kids’ Corner, Drag Queen Story Hour, Vendors, Food Court, Beer & Wine Garden and much more!
- Upper Darbys Pride – June 11 – Our first Pride Festival in Upper Darby in 2021 was a huge success that had over 40+ vendors and over 350 attendees! This year we hope to grow our Pride Festival even more! Upper Darby's 2nd annual Pride Festival will take place at Upper Darby High School on June 11th, 2022 at 1 pm - 5 pm. This festival will continue to be free to the community with no admissions charge.
- Bucks-Montgomery Pride – June 26 – SAGA Community Center, a program of The Welcome Project PA, was proud to host the second annual Bucks-Mont PRIDE Festival at the beautiful Abington Art Center! SAGA is Montgomery County's LGBT+ community center, providing support, education, advocacy, and resources since 2017. Enjoy live music, food, community resources, family-friendly activities, and more at this free, outdoor event!
- Pittsburgh Pride – June 2-5 – Pittsburgh Pride Group will be hosting both virtual and in person events over four full days. Pittsburgh Pride Revolution will take place this year from June 2 to June 5th. This year, through partnerships and community collaboration, Pittsburgh Pride Revolution is a full four day festival, with concerts, fundraisers, a community march and full day festivals with talent from across the country.
- San Juan Pride – June 5 – Get ready for a hot Pride Parade! San Juan’s LGBTQ+ community gathers with a colorful parade featuring rainbow-colored floats, dancers, drag queens and more leading to a large festival with main stage entertainment at Escambron beachside park.
- Newport Pride – June 24-26 – Celebrating LGBTQ+ identities and expressions.
- Rhode Island Pride – June 18 – Rhode Island PrideFest and Illuminated Night Parade
- South Carolina Black Pride – Aug 25 – The Mission of the South Carolina Black Pride Inc. (SCBP), Is to Unify and Celebrate the Diversity, Creativity, And Beauty Of South Carolina’s Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning, Queer, and Non-Gender Conforming (LGBTQ) Communities of Color And Our Supporters, In Order To Empower And Promote The Human Rights Of All Families And Communities.
- South Carolina Pride – Oct 14 – TBA
- OutFest Columbia – June 4 – Outfest Columbia focuses on the LGBT community of Columbia, SC, showcasing our local talent, vendors, and businesses— all celebrated during national Pride month!
- Sioux Falls Pride – June – Sioux Falls Pride serves the LGBTQIA2S+ community in Sioux Falls and the surrounding areas by fostering growth, inclusivity and equality to our proud members and allies. We have a passion for creating a community which empowers youth, provide support for all and welcome diversity. Through ongoing efforts, Sioux Falls Pride continues to be a thriving organization proudly providing support to our beloved LGBTQ2s+ community.
- Franklin Pride – June 4 – Hardee’s is partnered with Franklin Pride TN to bring our Williamson County community a vibrant event that seeks to Celebrate, Support, Engage and Unite the community on behalf of our LGBTQ family and neighbors and their allies. Join us for entertainment, vendors, food, drinks, and more!
- Knox Pride Pridefest – Sep 20-Oct 2 – Join us this fall for three days of equality, community, family, and fun. September 30 - October 2
- Nashville Pride – June 25 & 26 - The 2022 Nashville Pride Festival will take place on June 25th & 26th at Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park in downtown Nashville. Every year the festival features top-rated entertainment on multiple stages, a Kids and Family Zone, Youth Area, Community Art, and over 225 vendors featuring local not for profits, artists, and businesses.
- Tri-State Black Pride – June 17 & 18 – TriState Pride is BACK! TSB Pride in Memphis, TN presents one of the biggest PRIDE events in the U.S. This year’s theme is “Better Together – People, Purpose & Power”.
- Austin Pride – Aug 13 – The mission of The Austin Pride Foundation is to educate, resource, and connect the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) community in Austin, Texas.
- Dallas Pride – June 4 – Dallas Pride is out and proud with a return to Fair Park June 4-5 to celebrate love and inclusion. Pride weekend kicks off with the Dallas Pride Music Festival on Saturday, followed by Dallas Pride’s Alan Ross Texas Freedom Parade on Sunday. Bring the whole family to these all-ages events, which make for a weekend of fun honoring the LGBTQ+ community, its allies, sponsors and supporters.
- Houston Pride – June 25 – TBA
- Pride Galveston – Sep 2-4 – Pride Galveston produces several events during the year to celebrate Pride and to fulfill its purpose. The main event, Pride Galveston Beach Bash & Block Party Weekend is typically held the second Saturday of June as to not clash with other regional Pride celebrations.
- Pride San Antonio – June 25 –The purpose for which Pride San Antonio is formed is to instill pride, celebrate unity, embrace diversity, and recognize the contributions of the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender community in the San Antonio metropolitan area. This will be accomplished by creating visibility and promoting full human and civil rights through education, celebrations, and networking to the extent allowed by the nonprofit status of Pride San Antonio.
- Utah Pride Week – May 29-June 5 - PRIDE is back and bigger than ever! More events, more festival space, more food vendors and a longer parade route. It has been 3 years since we last celebrated a typical PRIDE (Festival & Parade in 2019). We are making up for lost time with 14 events/activities during the 2022 PRIDE WEEK. This year’s PRIDE WEEK is being led by a Steering Committee of eleven (11) talented individuals, who are a combination of staff, board and community members.
- Pride Vermont - TBA
- Virginia Pridefest – TBA
- Hampton Roads Pride – June 25 – Hampton Roads Pride will present our annual PrideFest event to celebrate the diversity of our community and our allies on the East Coast. Hampton Roads PrideFest is a public celebration providing Virginians with the opportunity to unify through the celebration of inclusion and equality. PrideFest is one of the largest in the Mid-Atlantic and one of the largest festivals in Hampton Roads drawing 40,000 LGBTQ Community members and our allies to Town Point Park in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Charlottesville Pride – TBA
- Kitsap Pride – July 23 – Kitsap County had its first “Pride” gathering over 25 years ago. It was not that long ago where a turnout of 35 was a huge success. Back then it was West Sound Family and Gay County organizing the events. Some of those first events were held out at Scenic Beach State Park in Seabeck. There was always a volleyball game going, food on the grill and pot-luck dishes from the community. We even had live music like the Seattle Lesbian and Gay Chorus.
- Seattle Pride – June 26 – Now in its 46th year, the Seattle Pride Parade is our opportunity to commemorate the past, celebrate new wins for equality, and get encouragement for the work yet to come And, quite frankly, it’s a hell of a lot of fun.
- Spokane Pride – June 11 – It’s been 30 years since the first Pride march in Spokane. We keep marching and gathering and advocating in pride for LGBTQIA2S+ people in Spokane, Eastern Washington, and Northern Idaho to this day.
- Cherry Fund Pride – Apr 7-11 – Dance, vogue, pose, and walk into Cherry’s 25th Anniversary Benefit Weekend. Ball Culture, Extravaganza and Glamorous Escape from Reality! Beyond the Definition of Circuit.
- DC Black Pride – May 26-30 – For more than 30 years, DC Black Pride has been a place for the Black LGBTQIA+ community to gather and celebrate each other. DC Black Pride was the catalyst for what is now referred to as the Black Pride Movement. Since the birth of DC Black Pride, more than thirty other Black Pride celebrations now take place throughout the world, many using DC Black Pride as the model.
- Capital Pride – June 11 & 12 - Pride 2022 is an important celebration for our LGBTQ+ community as we are reUNITED to build connections that can be then used to create positive change in our region, our country, and our world. We will once again return to the streets and meet each other as we renew the bonds and relationships that have empowered us forward to this point.
- Rainbow Pride – June 3-5 - Inclusiveness. Love. Pride. These are the pillars on which Rainbow Pride of WV was founded and still stands today. Our goals are to build up individuals, connect the LGBTQ+ community to other communities, and provide a safer space for our family to thrive in. Featuring entertainment by Eureka, Jordy and Ra’Jah O’Hara.
- Huntington Pride – TBA
- PrideFest Milwaukee – June 2-4 – PrideFest Milwaukee is Wisconsin's largest LGBTQ festival since 1987
- Cheyenne Pride – TBA – In Wyoming’s capital city, Wyoming Equality works to celebrate unity, embrace diversity, and recognize the contributions of the Equality State’s lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and two spirit community. This will be accomplished by creating visibility and promoting equality through education, celebrations, and our annual pride parade.
- Casper Pride – June 8-12 – TBA
- Laramie PrideFest – June 25 & 26 - Our mission is to celebrate, honor, and support Wyoming's LGBTQ+ community while centering the legacy of where Pride began, the 1969 Stonewall Riots